A bunch of cheat sites have a code for Tides of Time to enable unlimited health and air, activated in a similar way to the debug menu.
The code is reported as follows:
Pause when Ecco is facing the screen and press A B Right A C A Down A B Right A. (ABRACADABRA) When unpaused Ecco will have ...
Search found 5 matches
- 02 Oct 2026, 08:23
- Forum: General Ecco Discussion
- Topic: Tides of Time unlimited health and air code a fake?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9
- 10 Sep 2026, 05:26
- Forum: General Ecco Discussion
- Topic: What is the Magic Arm and how it works
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1401
Re: What is the Magic Arm and how it works
Can confirm that I am that guy that just swam past every time and never figured it out!
So there was an extra attack hiding in there all along, that's awesome.
- 10 Sep 2026, 05:18
- Forum: General Ecco Discussion
- Topic: New cheat codes for Ecco PC (US version only)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 149
Re: New cheat codes for Ecco PC (US version only)
My fault for how I wrote that post, but just to be clear. I'm not Bo the reverse engineer responsible for that wonderful find, I'm Bobblen who suggested looking at Ecco and helped him test it. But I certainly agree that Bo has some amazing skills. To be fair, Ecco PC was written for windows 3.1 / 95 ...
- 09 Sep 2026, 10:03
- Forum: General Ecco Discussion
- Topic: New cheat codes for Ecco PC (US version only)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 149
New cheat codes for Ecco PC (US version only)
Reverse engineer / cheat code hunter Bo recently discovered some previously unknown (or perhaps forgotten) cheat menus for Ecco PC and wrote about it on his blog.
I then tested them out and discovered they only work on the original US release of Ecco PC, they've been disabled on all newer versions ...
I then tested them out and discovered they only work on the original US release of Ecco PC, they've been disabled on all newer versions ...
- 09 Sep 2026, 09:05
- Forum: General Ecco Discussion
- Topic: Do we really know what the second bonus power in the Lagoon actually is?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 162
Do we really know what the second bonus power in the Lagoon actually is?
Hello all, long time Ecco fan and found my way here from Sonic Retro where I generally spent my time picking apart old Sega games trying to document cheat codes and hidden stuff.
This one always bothered me, because the the mother dolphin talks about confusing the sharks when you save her, and ...
This one always bothered me, because the the mother dolphin talks about confusing the sharks when you save her, and ...